Advanced Family Law in Florida – Family Law Live Online Seminar
Through this course, you can skillfully handle the most challenging family law cases. Additionally, this Family law live online seminar is for attorneys who are looking to expand their skills
Family Law itself is very complex. Overall, there are potential complications of having a high-wealth or a high-conflict divorce. It can intimidate even the most experienced attorneys and cause them to shy away from these cases and other related cases. If you don’t have the skills to step up to the plate, this course will show the issues that you’re likely to encounter in your practice. The speakers are comprised of experienced attornies, and this course will allow you to gain knowledge from their collective experiences.
Course Topics Covered
- You will learn about the most difficult areas of family law practice and get solutions from seasoned family attorneys.
- Expertise on protecting the rights of cohabitating couples and clarify the boundaries of this protection under the eyes of the law
- Get the latest updates on paternity law in recent court decisions
- Protect the victim and stop the effects of domestic violence
- Effectively dispute false allegations of abuse and help your client fight for custody
- Acquire the best settlement for your client by conquering the division of complex assets
- Tips for effectively arguing for and against contempt orders
(any many more topics)
Who Should Attend
This course will benefit a number of positions. The live online seminar is an advanced program that will also benefit:
- Guardians Ad Litem (and Other Child Representatives)
- Social Workers
- Aubrey H Ducker Jr. – Aubrey’s family law practice includes traditional family law representation in the areas of divorce
- John E Tuthill – a sole practitioner in St. Petersburg, Florida, emphasizing on family and military law
- Spencer D West – is an equity partner, shareholder, and co-founder of the law firm of Mitchell & West, LLC. He specializes in the area of family law.
- Patrick A Wright – is a senior partner with Wright Law Firm LLP. Mr. Wright is a licensed Texas attorney and is board certified in family law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
Advanced Family Law in Florida – Live Online Seminar
Date: Friday, May 13, 2022
Time: 8:30 AM – 4:10 PM EST
Use Promo Code FSPN50 at checkout to get $50 off
About Aubrey H Ducker Jr.
Aubrey H Ducker Jr. is a member in the Orlando office of CPLS, P.A., in the firm’s Family and Elder Law Practice Groups. His family law practice includes traditional family law representation in the areas of divorce and all issues incidental there too such as: parenting issues, alimony, child support, property distribution, and related issues; his practice also introduces new strategies, including collaborative divorce, mediation, and private trials, to assure his clients concerns are protected and secured. Mr. Ducker has served as a Guardian Ad Litem in more than 130 cases in both terminations of parental rights cases and as a Private Guardian Ad Litem in divorce proceedings.