• 201 E Pine St #445 Orlando, FL 32801
  • (407) 647-7887
  • aducker@cplspa.com
July 11, 2016

What if someone had filed a petition to appoint a guardian for me?

by Aubrey Harry Ducker Jr. in
[yt id=”7uIUfjDrh_U”]

If someone institutes guardianship proceedings against you, it’s imperative that you seek an attorney before your rights are impaired. A guardianship proceeding requires the court to appoint an attorney for you, but you have the ability to select your own attorney. In any case, it’s imperative that you seek to maintain your rights if possible.