Renee Morad busts exposes 8 Social Security Myths in her recent article in MoneyTalksNews. Many Americans are asking themselves will Social Security be around when I retire? She helps shed light on Social Security, to separate fact from fiction, and explain the most common Social Security myths.
Common Social Security Myths
- SS funds are running dry, so I should collect as soon as possible
- I’ll be able to live comfortably on SS alone
- The more money I make now, the more I’ll get back later
- SS is only for the retired
- Qualifying for disability will be easy
- If I’m divorced, I can’t collect benefits from my ex-spouse
- If I’m collecting Social Security, I’m an obvious target for identity theft and scams
Contact an Orlando Collaborative Divorce Attorney
Struggling with child custody or a divorce? Contact Attorney Aubrey Harry Ducker Jr., Attorneys and Counselors at Law. Our attorneys handle every legal issue- from family law to elder law. Call us at (407) 647-7887 or send us a send us a message. Visit Aubrey Law’s Office. Attorney Aubrey Harry Ducker Jr. serves Altamonte Springs, Longwood, Maitland, and Orlando. Attorney Aubrey Harry Ducker Jr. also serves the and surrounding areas.
About Aubrey Law
Attorney Aubrey Harry Ducker Jr. is an experienced family law attorneys serve Orlando & Winter Park. Aubrey Harry Ducker Jr. has had years of accomplishments in the legal field. He has taken an interest in elder law after caring for his own grandmother and parents-in-law. Mr. Ducker also has the first-hand experience in dealing with the stresses and anxieties that accompany deciding how to live the rest of one’s “golden years”. Additionally, Attorney Aubrey Harry Ducker Jr. knows that adult children have to deal with this rite of passage. This involves specific stresses when making decisions for a parent or parents incapacitated by serious illnesses.