Florida Trust Administration Attorney
Aubrey Harry Ducker Jr. is a Florida Trust Administration Attorney. He help trustees and personal representatives of estates avoid costly and estate-damaging litigation.This is done with concrete guidance through the complexities of estate and trust law so that they do not breach their duties. When the damage has been done and unrepresented trustees and estate administrators find themselves facing litigation, they rely on our estate litigation attorneys to resolve disputes with the best possible outcome.
What is a Trust Administration Attorney?
Aubrey Harry Ducker Jr. offers the following:
- Advise Personal Representatives and Trustees of their duties
- File the appropriate pleadings with the court
- Notify heirs
- Notify beneficiaries
- Prepare an accounting of the assets of the estate
- Notify creditors and pay any valid debts of the estate
- Address any creditors’ claims made on the estate
- Ensure that all tax matters for the estate are resolved, including Florida estate tax returns, federal estate and gift tax returns, and fiduciary income tax returns
- Distribute assets and property of the estate according to the terms of the Will or Trust
- Close the estate
What is Trust Administration?
Probate and Trust Administration calls for superior organization, communication, and diplomacy. Aubrey Harry Ducker Jr. strives to ensure that the process is smooth and trouble-free. Our team delivers a personal, hands-on relationship aimed at keeping you informed at regular intervals.